Photo: PoicePhalus Crassus
Subvenuation: Real parrots
Rod: Long -winged parrots
Body length 24-26 cm. The coloring of the plumage is mainly green. Abdominal side with lemon tint. Head and nape of marsh-brown. The front area is silver-gray. The near-eyed ring is dark gray or black. Sudluye gray-blue at the base with a dark tip. Ivory bone color. The paws are dark gray. The iris is orange-brown.
Lives in the east of Cameroon, southwest of Sudan, in the king.
Inhabit forests, forest plantations, savannahs with forest planters, mountain forests. Rare.
Other types of genus «Long winged parrots»:
- Brown -headed long -winged parrot
- Kapsky long -winged parrot
- Red -chested long -winged parrot
- Meiers long -winged parrot
- Senegal long -winged parrot
- Yellow -faced long -winged parrot
- Congolese long -winged parrot
- Long -winged Ruppel parrot